Let’s start from the beginning! The literal meaning of the word refurbish is to ‘renovate’. Refurbished phones are repaired of all the faults and resold. But there are so many myths attached to its meaning that a customer is always apprehensive about the term and feels that a refurbished product is of inferior quality, which is absolutely not the case! Refurbished products undergo rigorous procedure involving steps such as fault investigation, repair and overhaul to resolve the issues and restore the products to its original factory settings. The long and short of it is that a refurbished product is not new but is ‘LIKE-NEW’.
All about the Refurbished Smartphones
- It is believed that refurbished phones are cheaper because they have a hidden fault, which is absolutely false. Refurbished smartphones are cheaper because they no longer contain the factory seal and have been returned from its first owner that too in a very short time span after the purchase. And it’s a universal phenomenon that when any product gets sold for the first time its value only depreciates thereafter.
- People also believe that refurbished phones comprise fake parts and accessories. To counter this we must tell you that only the faults are worked upon when a phone enters YAANTRA refurbishing lab and no other part or no other setting is disturbed during its stay in our refurb lab.
- Another widely believed notion is that these products have major cosmetic imperfections or does not function properly. It’s essential to enlighten you on this aspect, as all the refurbished smartphones are tested and worked upon thoroughly till they are made devoid of all cosmetic imperfections. The software faults are also resolved so that the smartphone can function as competently as a new sealed smartphone.
Journey of a Refurbished Smartphone
- Entry Level Scanning
- Repair to resolve all Hardware & Software Faults
- Internal Quality Check and External Quality Check
- Sanitization of the Device
- Compilation of accessories such as Charger & Earphones
- Re-Packaging the Device
- YAANTRA labeling depending on the quality category: Excellent, Good & Acceptable
Benefits of Buying a Refurbished Smartphone
- Cost Effective
- Quality Approved Products
- Buying refurbished is an environment friendly decision
- Latest technology at affordable prices
- Get YAANTRA 6 Months Warranty
Refurbished smartphones is a young concept for Indian market and its customers. There is no denial that the segment comes with loads of opportunities and challenges that needs to be addressed along the way for it to flourish. If you too are apprehensive about the refurbished smartphones or have any query, associate with YAANTRA: The Refurbishing Experts! Access a genuine range of high-end refurbished smartphones by visiting YAANTRA’s online portal and pick your favourite smartphone at lucrative prices.